8 WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
1. You can register your name and email with OU and you will receive a response with work shifts that fit your schedule at http://www.ou.edu/leadandvolunteer.html
2. Frontline Church has set up a volunteer headquarters, click here for detailshttp://frontlinechurch.tv/servemoore
3. OBI is in need of O-negative and Rh-negative blood types, you can go to http://obi.org/ to schedule an appointment.
4. Cleveland County Fairgrounds is currently one of the pet shelters, they are in need of bowls, blankets, towels, dog food and kennels.
5. Pets also need our help – contact the Animal Resource Center at 405-604-2892 to sign up for a volunteer shift. They are currently in need of overnight and weekend volunteers. They are also taking donations of bleach, kennels, carriers, blankets, towels, trash bags and anything else that you can think of.
6. ALL Bob Moore Auto Group (OKC Metro) dealerships are accepting disaster response items and and basic essentials on behalf of Feed the Children and cash/gift card donations on behalf of the Salvation Army of Oklahoma City. All Bob Moore dealerships are official donation centers (closed on Sundays).
8. Through Feed the Children you can sign up for specific time slots 5/22 – 5/25 athttp://www.signupgenius.com/go/904084AAFAF22A46-tornado
(if you know of any other ways to help, please let us know by emailing Casey Cornett at firstname.lastname@example.org - Please share this link with others)Back to Blog