Search Engine Optimization Strategist
VI Marketing and Branding is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Search Engine Optimization Strategist to join their team. This individual will be responsible for strategy development and execution of campaigns to improve client’s position in search. This position will also be accountable for accurately communicating goals, reporting and results to agency teams and clients.
Why Work at VI: Picture a solitary domino tipping over and falling flat on the ground. Its impact is minimal. Now picture that same domino standing next to another domino, in a long line of dominoes. When it tips over, it causes a whole line of dominoes to tip forward in succession. When you work as a specialist at VI, your role starts a chain reaction. You are a critical part of a bigger strategy. Collaboration with others leads to influence. If you’re ready to make an impact, then step in-line.
Position Location: Kansas City, MO or Oklahoma City, OK
- Create and maintain strong client relationships
- Manage budgets efficiently
- Create and deliver presentations
- Develop and maintain project plans, and update clients regularly on status
- Track, analyze and report on campaign results
- Uncover, understand and achieve client goals and business objectives through the customization of ongoing SEO initiatives
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to the client's business model and goals
- Previous SEO experience (2-3 years minimum)
- A broad knowledge of the latest SEO strategies and expected related outcomes
- Skilled in analytics – Both Google Analytics and other common analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to analyze results to determine key findings
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply: Please apply below. Include cover letter. Only qualified candidates should apply.