PSO: Commercial Campaign (Winter 2013)
Since 1913, Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) has provided electricity to residents across 30,000 square miles of eastern and southwestern Oklahoma. Now serving more than 500,000 customers, PSO does more than power homes and businesses. Through consumer programs focused on energy efficiency, PSO educates, equips and incentivizes customers to use energy wisely in order to keep electricity affordable for the next 100 years.
- Increase enrollment in Power Forward’s energy efficiency programs, particularly High Performance Business
- Promote awareness of Power Forward incentives and brand messages
- Drive traffic to the website and call center
In the summer of 2013, PSO launched their successful Power Forward campaign, emphasizing residential services and incentives in a variety of mediums. As the year progressed, it became clear that business services needed a boost. On November 4, a business-focused winter campaign was launched, including some residential messages as well.
- Traffic to PSO’s business services pages jumped by a whopping 1200%
- Calls increased by 42.4%
- During this campaign, 152 new High Performance Business applications were submitted, with over half of them responding to the campaign’s primary focus: lighting retrofit incentives