Bob Moore Cadillac: #ExperienceATS Event
OBJECTIVE: Bob Moore Cadillac wanted to show off the sporty new ATS to the downtown Oklahoma City workforce while simultaneously boosting social media traffic.
VI designed a revolutionary, social media-driven event known as #ExperienceATS.
During lunchtime, Bob Moore Cadillac brought 12 ATSs to downtown OKC. Drivers shuttled workers to lunch at participating restaurants in the area. During their ride to lunch, passengers were encouraged to share photos and tweets of #ExperienceATS. They were also asked to upload Facebook photos tagged “Bob Moore Cadillac.” Riders who tweeted or posted to Facebook were entered to win a one-week free rental of the 2014 Cadillac ATS. The Bob Moore Cadillac Facebook page, a blog and flyers teased the event in the days leading up to it.
Event participation far exceeded expectations. Downtown districts including Bricktown and Automobile Alley shared the event in social media, as did The Oklahoman’s Steve Lackmeyer. It was a clear indication that we were making waves downtown and in the socialsphere.
- Twitter generated 89,000 organic impressions and numerous photo uploads
- Facebook generated 50,000 highly targeted impressions
- Facebook organic impressions surpassed 20,000
- Facebook Fans increased by 9%
- #ExperienceATS Facebook ad click-through rate: 1.71 (average: 0.02%)